Monthly Review for October 2020
What Went Well
- Major progress in the gym.
- Consistent in running.
- Finally got consistent with stretching.
- Rescued a 7-month-old dog.
- Health habits are on track.
What I Need To Improve
- Still playing with a better work routine, mainly due to the introduction of the dog.
- My meditation practice has suffered majorly, so I'm going to start tracking it to bring it back online.
How I Did On My Goals for October
Goals for November
- Stretching - 20
- Weightlifting - 24
- Running - 12
- Step goal - 24
- Meditation - 20
- Soft launch a new project.
- Complete stripe transition for JournalLife.
- Complete new vertical for JournalLife.
- Improve collections process.