Monthly Review for May 2020
What Went Well
- I'm just gonna say.. nothing? lol. Twas a tough month.
What I Need To Improve
- I'm back on track with health habits and getting back on track as far as work routine, I need to start stretching more. That has fallen by the wayside.
How I Did On My Goals for May
- 10 strength workouts - mostly over the last 2 weeks.
- Ran 4x - mostly over the last week.
- Failski on the article.
- Only hit the full priming routine about 5x.
Goals for May
- Strength training 16x.
- Run 12x.
- Short stretching routine 20x.
- At least 3x a week consistency with my daily priming routine.
- Complete an article I was requested to write.