Monthly Review for February 2020
What Went Well
- Spent the month away from my family mired in meetings and selling a house.
- The house went on the market and was sold.
- Started on several new projects.
- Caught up with some good friends.
- Completed a LOT of work.
- Switched from an iPad to a Kindle to promote more reading.
What I Need To Improve
- Still not scheduling P1s. It should be a lot clearer as to what they are at any point during the week.
- Be more intentional with my priming time before I start work. Im allowing too many work distractions to create drift.
How I Did On My Goals for February
- My only main goal was to sell the house. This was completed.
Goals for March
- Complete 1st draft of my talk in May.
- Lift 12x, Run 6x
- Cleanup some tax things.
- Complete product releases.
- Finish at least one book.
- Release at least 1 video.